One thing I often hear from franchise owners is that they don’t have the time to understand or really analyze the reports they get from their digital marketing vendors. I completely understand the confusion. Not only is there a lot of information in the reports, but unless you spend your life online (like me), it can be hard to understand where all the data is coming from and what it means for you and your business. Let’s shed some light on it.
- Get a Local Search Premium subscription. Call Web Marketing Services for more information.
- Talk to your PPC and SEO vendors about using it.
- TRACK your efforts by using services like Call Tracking Metrics and Service Hook.
- Click HERE to register to receive invitations for upcoming digital marketing webinars!
What I Would Do
* please make sure your ads meet the Advertising Rules & Guidelines and include your Full Franchise Name instead of the generic ‘Chem-Dry’.
Another option with email is using a feature from Constant Contact called “Offers“. You can make an irresistible offer to your customer (like HALF OFF Protectant) on a whole-house special. They purchase the offer, and they can even share the deal with friends. A great way to move your audience to action, and to get them to spread the word about your services. – Be sure to feature a coupon that the customer should show you in order to get the discount and to include your standard disclaimers such as ‘Not valid with other offers. Must mention at time of scheduling. Expires XX/XX/XX.”