With the weather warming up (at least in most parts of the country – sorry east coasters!), it’s time to look toward the busy season.
Yes, that means we can probably look for your schedules to be filling up a bit more easily now, but that’s never a guarantee. We all know that marketing is no longer as simple as having a listing in the Yellow Pages. You have to be more proactive.
Enter the NATIONAL ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN.
What’s in the National Ad Campaign?
By now, most of you should be at least somewhat familiar with our National Marketing Campaign that we’ll be conducting this year. If this is the first you’re hearing about it… SURPRISE! HRI is doing Chem-Dry advertising on a national level – all focused on building impressions to help your franchises get more customers and expand our market share.
So what’s in it? Let’s sum it up quickly.
– 4 quarterly flights (advertising timeframes) on SiriusXM radio inviting people to go to findmychemdry.com to find their local Chem-Dry franchise.
– Targeted display and video advertising on websites like CNN.com, HGTV.com and USA Today. This includes “pre-roll” which shows a short ad before video content.
– “Re-marketing” (sometimes called “retargeting”)
– Social media campaigns.
These campaigns will be spread out through hot times of the year and focused on seasonal topics such as spring cleaning, summer & pets, back to school, and holidays.
How Does This Affect You?
Well, I suppose first we ought to address the elephant in the room. All this advertising is to raise brand awareness and encourage people to go to ChemDry.com to search for a local franchise. You should make sure that you’re showing up there.
The next thing to address is what if the customer doesn’t remember to search for Chem-Dry? Let’s face it, that’s bound to happen (even if we have a catchy jingle). You want to make sure that you’re showing up for the things people are searching for.
For instance, this summer’s campaign is going to be focused on summer allergies and PURT. Maybe you should adjust AdWords campaigns to show up for “carpet cleaning allergies”, “allergies in carpet”, “carpet pet urine removal”, or “carpet smells like dog urine.”
Make sure your website is talking about the services you offer and work with your SEO vendor to focus on hot topics for upcoming campaigns. (Start strategizing for Back to School!)
So, what do you need to do to take advantage of our National Advertising?
- Get a Local Search Premium subscription. Call Web Marketing Services for more information.
- Talk to your PPC and SEO vendors about using it.
- TRACK your efforts by using services like Call Tracking Metrics and Service Hook.
- Click HERE to register to receive invitations for upcoming digital marketing webinars!
If you ever have any questions about how your marketing is performing, or need some ideas for advertising, reach out to me and we’ll talk about it – whether you’re using a vendor or doing it yourself. That’s why I’m here.