With so many opportunities to market your business online, it’s more important than ever to make sure you know which activities are paying off the most. While sometimes it’s hard to do, Harris Research has done some legwork for you to make your job easier. Introducing the “NEW” Call Tracking metrics with HRI.
OLD Vs. NEW
This is certainly not the first time I’ve written about using Call Tracking Metrics. When I first started encouraging franchise owners to use it, the biggest reason was because it gives you insights into how well your marketing was working. They give you tools and programs to analyze where your leads and calls are coming from and how effective you are at booking your jobs.
While that’s all still true, it’s even better now. Harris Research has partnered up with Call Tracking Metrics to not only more fully utilize their services, but also to get you all a better price on it. WOW!
- Tracking Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Premium Vanity Numbers
- Recording Calls
- Porting Existing Numbers
- Tracking Online or Offline Advertising Channels
- Dynamic Number Insertion on Website
- Calls Matched To Website Visitor and Ad Click
- Playing Whispers To Callers and Receiving Agents
- Virtual Voicemail Boxes
- Voice Analytics – Keyword Spotting
- Route Calls to Landline, Mobile, Soft Phone, or SIP
- Route Calls by Schedule
- Route Calls by IVR (menu keypresses)
- Conference Calls
- Transfer Calls
- Score, Convert, and Tag calls
- Conditional Call Routing
- Route Calls by Geography (zip code, area code, city)
- Route Calls to Queue With Advanced Routing Rules
- Post Call Agent Survey
- Hold Patterns (music, voiceover, etc.)
In my professional opinion, the few dollars this will cost you every month is EASILY worthwhile for all the information you get from it.
- Set up a free account by clicking here. If you already have a paid account, call them and ask to transfer it under the Chem-Dry agency account.
- Get some tracking numbers. Start with a few for your website for sources from Google Organic, PPC, and Yahoo/Bing.
- If you have a premium listing on ChemDry.com, get a tracking number and have it installed there so you know when you get a call.