Earth is the home to more than six billion humans. The first Earth Day took place in 1970. Earth Day is an annual event marked across the world to show support for environmental protection. Chem-Dry offers eco-friendly benefits to consumers through Drier, Cleaner and Healthier green carpet cleaning. Below are five examples why Chem-Dry is the environmentally preferred carpet cleaning method:
- Healthier Home – Changing to greener cleaning products can reduce the chances of developing asthma, the most common chronic illness across the country in small children.
- Purer Environment – Greener cleaning methods help reduce pollution to our waterways and the air; minimizing ozone depletion with fewer smog producing chemicals. Green cleaning reduces the amount of energy and water used to deliver results. Quick dry times ensures a reduction of mold.
- Safer Products – Green cleaners aren’t corrosive and meet strict standards regarding inhalation toxicity, combustibility and skin absorption.
- Better Air Quality – Reduces strong chemical odors with pleasant natural essential oils.
- Fewer Antibacterials – Frequent use of antimicrobials can promote bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
Today, Chem-Dry has over 50 certified Green products. Many small efforts are what add up to making a big environmental impact. Happy Birthday – Earth!